The Honda Civic has been one of the most successful and best selling compact sedans that Honda has ever launched. When it comes to all-around performance, very few companies can offer like Honda.
The Japanese manufacturer has sold more than 300,000 Honda Civic in just one year from 2017-18 and has successfully captured 8.8% market share in the USA. The figures beat the other giants like Toyota and Ford by a significant amount.
So you can understand that the Honda Civic is a popular vehicle in this country and Honda has no plan to discard it at the moment. It has, over time, turned into an “irreplaceable” sedan in the US. The 2018 Honda Civic is on display by the Petaluma Honda dealer.
2018 Honda Civic – the Best Features
The new variant of the Honda Civic brings with itself a new set of features which has already created hype among the consumers. The new Civic has been deemed perfect for those who are looking for an upgrade from their existing Civic and also those who are in search of a new compact sedan. Here are the best features of 2018 Honda Civic.
- New Variants –there is a Honda Civic for every budget. New variants of the Civic have made it more affordable to buy this car than before.
- LX sedan: $20,345
- Sport sedan: $22,045
- EX coupe: $24,095
- Touring coupe: $27,745
- Sport Touring hatchback: $29,645
- Powerful Engine –the 2018 Honda Civic houses two different kinds of the engine depending on the variant you purchase – 2.0-liter I-4 with 158HP and 1.5-liter turbo-four with 174HP. The engines are now more powerful, and Honda has made amazing tweaks to make the engine peppier than before.
- Brand new interior –the interior of the Honda Civic now looks much more modern and premium. With an all leather finish and upholstery, you tend to feel more comfortable and cozy inside the cabin. There is ample leg and head space for all the passengers with good cargo space as well.
- Brilliant Safety features –the 2018 Civic has received a 5-star rating from the NHTSA in terms of safety. Honda’s Lane Watch system, adaptive cruise control, lane keeping assist, forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, and road departure mitigation are some of the features added to make your journey in the car much safer.
Final Verdict – the 2018 Honda Civic seems to be a “Jack of all trades,” isn’t it? A powerful engine, cozy interior, excellent safety features, and new variants have made the car much more popular among the American consumers.
No matter which option you go for, the new Honda Civic will surely live up to your expectations. The Civic balances steering, handling and suspension brilliantly that allows a better fuel efficiency as well.
If you are confused on which variant of the Honda you should buy, then Petaluma Honda will surely help you get the best deal out of your budget.